IN THE NEWS
AT MOODY'S, EXCITING THINGS ARE ALWAYS IN THE WORKS.
Be sure to stay up to date on the latest news at Moody's.
Chefs Choose Staub - Chef Joshua Smiths Moody's Story, New England Charcuterie
Moody's Backroom - Waltham, MA (Phantom Gourmet)
Moody's Delicatessen - Waltham, MA (Phantom Gourmet)
Wicked Bites - The Backroom at Moody's (Waltham, MA)
This Deli Elevates Classic Meats & Sandwiches ||
Moody's Deli Expands into the Backroom - Waltham Newswatch
Moody's Delicatessen - The Katz Sandwich
Never The Same Wagyu Meatballs featured on
The Best Thing I Ever Ate
A big thank you to Josh and the crew for a great class on Monday!
Everyone that I heard feedback from had nothing but great things to say about how the class went. It was a hands on class plus everyone was able to eat lots.
Thanks again for all your efforts!
"This is my first visit and needless to say I am not disappointed. Very relaxing atmosphere with plenty of seating. The staff seemed pleasant and my order was taken quickly albeit I did go when it wasn't too busy and I sat by the deli.
My partner and I got two sandwiches and split them. We got the Cuban sandwich and pastrami sandwich. Both were excellent and tasty and plenty filling. We split a homemade bag of chips as well and left satiated.
I highly recommend this place especially for lunch. It is a bit on the pricey side but well worth it and the meats that I tasted were exceptional. I will definitely come back for sure.
"Best place for dinner by far in Waltham.
My husband and I have dined at Moody's backroom many times but hadn't been back in over a year (due to baby). We snagged a sitter and a last-minute reservation and we SO incredibly pleased with our choice! We had one of the most amazing meals of our life here. Service was a bit slow, and the restaurant was a little too cold, but that couldn't take away from the fact that the food was amazing.
- server made great wine rec's
- Duck frisee salad had great flavors and fun textures.
- Ceviche Mixto was a good-sized portion, beautifully plated and seasoned.
- A little bummed that our server didn't offer us any of those truffle chips (maybe they don't do those anymore? bring them back!)
- brussel sprouts yummmm
- Papardelle oxtail was a stand-out
- Eggs and Bacon Bolognese is something we've ordered here several times over the years as they change the pasta, sauce etc. The current version is by far the BEST version of it! Debating whether or not this dish won the prize or the....
- Tiramisu, which blew me away. Best tiramisu I've had in my life. The texture of the cake layers were really what made it special. I would eat this over and over again. I was so mad I had to share it with my husband. I had dreams of this every night since I ate it.
For $125 for dinner for two with drinks and dessert, we will return much sooner this time. Thanks for a wonderful date night!!!!